Discover more from Salafy Ink Publications
A Summary Concerning Cooperation With The People Of Innovation
● The origin with Ahlis-Sunnah is boycotting the people of innovation.
● It's a must that they be boycotted based upon the texts from the Qurān and Sunnah and the consensus.
● The origin regarding that is the authentic narration where the Prophet ﷺ said: "When you see those who follow that which is unclear/ambiguous from the Qurān, those are the ones whom Allāh has named as having deviance in their hearts, so beware of them." (Agreed Upon)
● Imām Ahmad رحمه الله stated: "Don't sit with the people of innovation, even of they defend the Sunnah (at times)."
● Based upon this, do not sit with the people of innovation and do not cooperate with them upon good or other than it. This is the origin.
● That's because the common folk and the youth from the people of the Sunnah are considered the capital of the wealth. So if one cooperates with the people of innovation, there will be people of the Sunnah who will become deceived by these people of innovation due to them being cooperated with.
● Therefore, the origin is to boycott the people of innovation, don't sit with them, and don't cooperate with them.
● There may come about circumstances where there is an overwhelming benefit that calls for cooperating with them. An example of that is the land one is in is predominantly the people of innovation, and the people of the Sunnah are few in number. And it's not easy to spread the good except by way of cooperating with them. And cooperating with them doesn't cause an evil or the evil is minimal in comparison to the overwhelming good. In this case, it's possible to cooperate with them, although the origin is boycotting them.
Some points of benefit from an article written by Shaikh ‘Abdul ‘Azeez Ar-Ray’is on the topic of cooperation with the people of innovation.
This summary was written by Abu Yusuf Khaleefah.
🎥 YouTube: https://youtube.com/@SalafyInk
📸 Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/salafy_ink/
⌨️ Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/salafyink
💻 Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/SalafyInk/
📷 Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/SalafyInk/
📧 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org