Are You A Friend Of Allah?
Benefit From The Lesson Of Shaykh Muhammad Ramzan
Benefit from the lesson of Shaykh Muhammad Ramzan 23rd Night of Dhul Qi'dah 1437 Makkah al-Mukarramah: The Shaykh mentioned that in order for one to be a Walee (friend) of Allah he must possess eight characteristics:
1. He implements Tawheed (true Islamic monotheism).
2. He stays away from Shirk (polytheism).
3. He holds to the Sunnah (the way of the Prophet (ﷺ).
4. He's not upon innovation (newly invented practices in the religion).
5. He's upright on the Deen, implementing the commands of Allah.
6. He stays away from the prohibitions.
7. He keeps away from (religious) doubts.
8. He keeps away from (lowly) desires.
Prepared By Abu Yusuf Khaleefah || Makkah al-Mukarramah 23rd night of Dhul Qi'dah 1437
🎥 YouTube: https://youtube.com/@SalafyInk
📸 Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/salafy_ink/
⌨️ Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/salafyink
💻 Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/SalafyInk/
📷 Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/SalafyInk/
📧 Email: email@example.com
May Allah Reward And Bless You!